Kurt Andro – June 26th 2015
Hard shell backpack with rain and sun protection
- Soft material in the back area.
- Plastic (hard shells) for the actual container.
- Outside part rounded.
- Above the outer part a second hard shell, which can be moved on rails.
- To extend, reach over your shoulders with both hands and pull over your head until it clicks into place.
- Slide back again after use.
- At the outer edges of the upper part small, upward pulled edges, which serve as water gutters and provide stability.